“Hike Kauai with Me”
Review of Hike Kauai With Me

Hike Kauai With Me
Ranked #3 of 7 Tours in Princeville
More attraction details
Owner description: I live for the privileged opportunity of taking others into the great outdoors of Kauai. Hike Kauai with me is a privately owned hiking outfit that specializes in hiking adventures for all types of people – whether you are a beginner with limited experience or a seasoned outdoorsman with numerous expeditions under your belt. We tailor our tours to the exact specifications that fit your unique comfort level. No large groups to take away from your serenity experience, just you. As a small, individually owned company, we are able to give you the personal attention and care that you require at just the pace you want with just the views you crave - a tour that will lodge itself into your memory for years to come. So, grab your camera and your sense of adventure and come hike Kauai with me!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have hiked with Eric for years. Always a good experience. While there are a lot of trails you can do yourself, go with Eric to see something amazing.

1  Thank JWBGrapevine

Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you're looking to hike the island of Kauai, I highly recommend using Hike Kauai with Me. Erik is a fantastic guide. He does a great job and has your safety in mind the entire trip. He's well informed about the history of the island and does a great job letting you know what's going on with the island. He's knows the trails well and will show you sights other travelors can only dream about. During our hike, we did not see any other hikers around; we had our own slice of paradise to ourselves. We will be returning to Hawaii again next year and will be using Hike Kauai With Me for another hike. Mahalo

2  Thank BosleyTexas
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband and I hiked with Eric and had such a great time. Not another soul until we got back to road, he was professional and helpful. Knew so much about the area and his trail was great. Moderate but still a work out. Check him out!

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I hiked a trail in Waimea Canyon personally cut by Eric January 31, 2014. We have been hiking for years on our own, all levels of trails, but hiking with Eric was a unique experience. Eric is very personable and loves hiking, loves Kauai and is extremely knowledgeable about the people, the history and the terrain. As promised, we did not see another person on our hike! We did, however, experience a hike that challenged us moderately, ascending a fair amount, sometimes on a relatively narrow ridge, as well as passing over streams to experience breath-taking views of sunrise, the Canyon, waterfalls, streams, caves, and even a few mountain goats! We have never hired a guide before but we would definitely do again based on our experience with Eric!

1  Thank kcrunninggirl
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Aloha! I'm wiring this review from home. It has been six days since I hiked with Eric. I wanted to take some time before writing my review so my brain could soak in all the memories.

Eric loves to hike and it shows. He took me on a trail that he cut himself. And it is an amazing trail to go hiking.

The views from the ridge line are just breath taking! But be prepared to work to see those views. I had to work hard carrying a fair amount of camera gear. However Eric was very thoughtful to offer to help carry some of the gear too. I definitely appreciated that.

It was just Eric and I on the hike, and he tailored the whole hike to my needs. My needs were simple: I wanted great views to get great shots with my camera. Eric made that happen, and I got a really good workout too. :)

This hike was one of the highlights (most memorable) of my vacation. And what made it more special for me was a couple of days later I was on a helicopter visiting the same area seeing it all again from a totally different perspective.

Mahalo Eric!!!!!!!!