“The best Mexican food in kauai.”

Federico's Fresh Mex Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Princeville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We loved the fish tacos and they had the best guacamole! We ate here twice on the trip. It was great to eat and listen to live music.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

great fish tacos,and burros. pricey but food was tasty and sauces were good. great stop for a lunch on the run. paper plate kind of place but much better than taco bell or taco del mar. also enjoyed the nachos

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We decided to try this little reads truant for breakfast! Did not think much of it or the food! The staff was very friendly, but the food was so bland! No real flavor! Was pretty expensive! My brother and sister in law chose the breakfast Burrito. They didn't even eat half because they said it had no flavor! For 2 breakfast burritos and 2 soft drinks was over $25.00. My husband chose the omelette which he said was okay and I chose the breakfast quesadilla which was not bad! I had a coke, but my husband had to go elsewhere for coffee. Our meal was $23.00.

1  Thank Cteddebare4
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This was our first lunch after arriving at Princeville. Its in a small shopping center just past the Westin Resort. Food is really excellent. Prices were high, but after a couple of days we got used to it....they were not higher than anyone else, everything is expensive there.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed eating at Frederico's.

The fish tacos were good, fairly balanced in flavors. Actually, they've been the best we've had on Kauai. That being said, so many places have served terrible fish tacos.

I enjoyed the chicken enchilada.

Reasonable prices, good food.

The location is in an open air food court that smells a little moldy.