“Good Mexican food in Hawaii”

Federico's Fresh Mex Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Princeville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Prescott, Arizona
“Good Mexican food in Hawaii”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I ate at a mexican restaurant once on Oahu and labelled it the worst I'd ever had and swore that I'd never eat Mexican food in Hawaii again. I have high expectations given I live in Texas and eat this type of food regularly. I have been back to Hawaii on two other trips and have held true to my word. However, I saw folks eating this and decided I needed to try. I had the Chipolte fish taco and my husband had the carnitas taco, and we split the carne asada nacho. The taco's were both excellent, and the carne asado was cooked perfectly. The chips seemed to be of the grocery store variety, though the salsas were all fresh and good. Overall, I was impressed and Hawaii has redeemed themselves.

1 Thank lzfowler

• Polish first
Prescott, Arizona
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food is tasty and the portions large. This is a small place where you stand in line to order and then can sit at at table outside to eat. A good stop for a quick lunch on the North Shore.

Herndon, Virginia
“Hidden Secret”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great value, excellent food! We ordered a couple of dinner platters. Food was made fresh and excellent flavor. No frills, no fancy setup, just good food at a great price!

Visited March 2013
Birmingham
“Pretty tasty.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ordered carry out on evening. It was tasty - but I have had better carry-out (sorry Federico). When we stopped to pick up a menu earlier in the day, the person we spoke to wasn't overly friendly. Though we did decide to write that 'visit' off and order anyway. they were timely in our pick up time. We would order again from there.

Visited April 2013
Eastvale, California
“Tasty ..........”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Would go back in a heart beat for the fish tacos. I had fish tacos at 3 different places and this one was the best. Also had a carnitas taco and that was very good too. Rice and beans are also top notch. If you are looking for your Mexican Food Fix .... this will fit the bill.