“Excellent dining”

Nanea Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Nanea Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Princeville
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ka Haku Road
Description: Welcome to Nanea Restaurant and Bar our focus on unique, fresh, local ingredients allows us to create dishes inspired by Hawaiian, Asian and Modern American cusines. Join us for a relaxing evening at Nanea!
Prescott, Arizona
“Excellent dining”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at the Westin and chose to dine here on our first night. We were there when they opened and the crowd was minimal. Our service was great and the food came out very quickly. I ordered the Caesar Salad the Tomato Bisque, and my husband did the Coffee-rubbled Beef Tenderloin in a Madeira sauce. The bisque and tenderloin were both fantastic.

1 Thank lzfowler

Honolulu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm a fan”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great blend of Island / Eurasian food with local produce and great presentation. Prices were reasonable for the caliber of restaurant and the staff was excellent.

1 Thank Piilanz
Eastvale, California
“Just So So ...........”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I had Dinner here and we left thinking we should have went somewhere else. I had the Prime Rib. It was a very thin/small slice of prime rib. It tasted kind of bland. My wife had a rib eye steak and it was about 65% fat. For a 40 dollar steak we thought it would have been better Would have given it 3 stars but for the prices they charge , I knock it down a notch.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Countrydude4444
Sausalito, California
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Is there more than 5 stars for a scenic dining experience? We recently had a wonderful brunch here with some amazing food! . The eggs benedict and their cheese selection was amazing! My wife and I enjoyed all of the food. The brunch cost was reasonable for the value and the outside patio was extraordinary. The chef came out to greet us and he briefly went over the food. He explained to us that they try to buy local, and we were able to tell by the freshness of the food. We truly felt in hawaii. We cant wait to come back next year!

• Visited March 2013
“Very good overall”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here and was very pleased with food and service. Was pricey but we fully expected that as it IS a hotel restaraunt. Our server was pleasent and very meticulous about everything from how things were placed on the table to how everything tasted, it was really just a nice evening out. If I had even one small complaint it that we were seated on the patio and it was a bit windy and chilly for outside considering what we were wearing, but that would be it. I would go back again and reccommend it to others.