“A little bit of everything and good prices”

Savage at Hanalei Bay Resort
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

This cute store packs a lot into a small space: jewelry, some food (the ginger lemonade is to die for), Hawaiian cutting boards and bags, shirts, cookbooks, carved bowls, dog/cat collars and perfumes. I have always found something fun and treasured here.

SavageatHBR, Owner at Savage at Hanalei Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Aloha Holly,
Mahalo for your review!
I'm so glad that you like our shop and are spreading the word!
again thank you and Mahalo!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

I love having Savages put gift baskets together for me for friends. One time they did not have something in the store I wanted to add and the owner went out and found it some where else to put in the basket.That is good customer service. If you are looking for beautiful etched glasses to ship home, check Savages out. I use my etched wine glasses every day. I love this store.

1  Thank jebett

Aloha,
We always appreciate your business and how you are spreading the word about our shop! And you know we just love to make up a gift baskets for you! Mahalo and Thank You!