“Well kept and equipped luxury Condo! Splendid...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rayserran
New York City, New York
“Well kept and equipped luxury Condo! Splendid home away from home, including parking space.”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This condo was well appointed, with comfortable beds, televisions in every room, comfortable luxurious furniture. The kitchen had a full complement of modern appliances, and silverware, china and glassware for at least eight persons. A lovely outside deck with a dinette table n chairs, and some lounge chairs, made for a comfortable outdoor sitting area. The three bathrooms, one each for each bedroom, were all spacious, clean and comfortable.
I would definitely rent this unit again, especially for a family vacation.

CO, United States

Reviewed April 29, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

Management Response
Apr 29, 2011
I am perplexed by Niki's review. Regarding the key, I did receive a voicemail from him on the day of arrival that he was boarding his flight to Kaua`i and he did not have the instructions on how to obtain a key for the unit. Every guest is e-mailed driving instructions and the code to the lock box containing the front door key. On April 15th, the guest's roommate Teddy spoke to me directly. He said he had an envelope mailed to him by US Postal service to Plantation 1122's mailbox (the owner's private mailbox). At 1:26 p.m I drove to Plantations @ Princeville from my office and personally checked the owner's mailbox. I had to obtain permission first from the owner on the mainland. There was no mail for Teddy. Just old outdated mail for owner. I called Teddy and notified him of results. On the last day of their departure, there was still no mail for him. FYI - Typically, guests would notify our office ahead of time that they want to mail things to their vacation rental. We will then instruct them the best way is to have the sender to mail items directly to our office, making sure it is addressed properly with Attention to their name and unit they are staying at. We then in turn, call the guest upon receipt of their mail. This condo has about 3-4 televisions. There is a TV in each room. Regarding the large TV flat screen in the master bedroom: I have searched my notes, asked the housekeeper, checked with our maintenance/handy man and had our office check their records for any trouble call that came in from Plantations 1122 during April 10-18th. To the best of my recollection and records, we cannot find a report on a non-working TV. I apologize profusely if we missed this one. We really try our best to get things fixed as soon as possible during our guests' stay. Housekeeper says that upon check-out, guests seemed like happy campers. They offered no complaints or let her know that the TV was not working. Guests said they had a great stay.
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed April 9, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing