We recently stayed here for a week. Oceanfront Realty manages them. Beds are not good, twin beds in loft are horrible. Not up to standard. Should read 4 adults and 2 children. Twin bed mattresses are like something you would put in a toddler bed.
Initially had good contact, even asked very specifically abt beds.. Was informed they were up to standard. Do not be fooled. There are enough masks and mirrors there to give you nightmares.
Great views but totally not worth spending any time there.
Management did not return email when I left.
Find an alternative if you want good rest on vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha Guests, Mahalo for choosing Hanalei Bay Resort. We’re delighted to have you as our guests! Lush, relaxing, and as comfortable as your own home, our Princeville accommodations offer all the perks of a vacation rental along with award-winning service from our friendly staff. Located on Kauai’s North Shore, Hanalei Bay Resort captures the island’s beauty inside and out. A Daily Resort Fee of $20 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Please note repairs to a select group of lanais will be taking place January 5, 2018 through April 27, 2018. You may notice a minimal amount of noise between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Every effort will be taken to reduce the sound as much as possible and respond to any concern. Once again, mahalo for your understanding and cooperation during this emergency repair work. Warmest Regards, Resort Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hanalei Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Bay Hotel Princeville
- Hanalei Bay Princeville
- Hanalei Bay Resort Princeville, Kauai