I stayed at this resort after staying in the southern part of Kauai. The staff were really friendly and helpful and for me as a solo traveler they only allowed me to take out 1 towel at a time. The resort fee is super super cheap vs. other hotels I've stayed at on the island which made me extremely happy. The trek to the beach is pretty steep but I mostly spent my time exploring other beaches on the north side (Ke'e, Anini, Tunnels, etc.). Though it's amazing that this hotel is right next to the prestigious St. Regis at much much more affordable prices...yay! My room was pretty outdated but as you're in Kauai - you don't spend alot of time there when there's so much to do (aka the Kalalau trail to the Falls). Free parking was great and I loved the fact that the hotel was able to store my luggage for a couple of hours while I checked out but was able to explore more beaches and such without having to worry about luggage sitting around visable in my car. The view from my 1st level hotel room was great too...i would sit out on my patio during a couple of sunsets and relax. I feel like any room there has an amazing view of Hanalei bay or the mtns and the sunset. This part of Kauai was my favorite (Princeville, Hanalei, etc.)...and I'll definitely go back to this area and stay here. :-) The only 1 issue I had was the AC, it seemed to work sometimes and not others...but overall...fabulous place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha Guests, Mahalo for choosing Hanalei Bay Resort. We’re delighted to have you as our guests! Lush, relaxing, and as comfortable as your own home, our Princeville accommodations offer all the perks of a vacation rental along with award-winning service from our friendly staff. Located on Kauai’s North Shore, Hanalei Bay Resort captures the island’s beauty inside and out. A Daily Resort Fee of $20 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Please note repairs to a select group of lanais will be taking place January 5, 2018 through April 27, 2018. You may notice a minimal amount of noise between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Every effort will be taken to reduce the sound as much as possible and respond to any concern. Once again, mahalo for your understanding and cooperation during this emergency repair work. Warmest Regards, Resort Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hanalei Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Bay Hotel Princeville
- Hanalei Bay Princeville
- Hanalei Bay Resort Princeville, Kauai