I have stayed here twice and loved it both times. One time was a paid rate that included golf, and the second time was with Starwood points. Both stays were equally excellent.
The staff are an absolute step above most other hotels. They called me by name. Whenever I arrived back and dropped of the car, they were friendly and seemed honestly happy to see me. When I came back from golfing they asked me how I did, engaged me in an honest conversation about the course, and while we were standing there they proceeded to clean my golf clubs! I can't say enough good things about this hotel!
95% or so of the rooms have an ocean view, which is really nice. My profile picture is a picture I took from our room at the Princeville resort.
The food is great. My girlfriends birthday was during the stay and they did a special birthday cake with her name on it. The pool is really good. The beach has nice snorkeling options (spotted green sea turtles and lots of sea life).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai