The experience was upscale and with an air of first class. All in all we enjoyed the hotels accomodations and the breath taking views, pool and beach. Upon arrival we allowed the bell desk and parking attendants to assist us by unloading our vehical and parking it...however, we were dissapointed when we found our camcorder and car radar detector were stolen. We filed a police/ hotel security reports which took a whole lot of our precious time during our (2) day stay at the hotel. Hotel's insurance carrier called and asked questions but has made no mention of reimbursement for the items. Beware of Valets parking your car, and be sure to remove all valuables from your vehical before exiting your vehical. The hotel does not allow you to park your own car, and subsequently you are at the mercy of the car valets...ps., the hotel charges $18.00 per day, per vehical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai