We stayed at the Princeville St. Regis for 2 nights in late March in a prime ocean view room, 4th floor level. The view of Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains was perfect. While the room has no actual balcony, the window and screen slide back and an iron rail on the exterior gives the feeling of a balcony while you are actually inside the room. We found the room to be well appointed, beds very comfortable, silky linens. The bathroom was large and up-to-date. Eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner outside at the Terrace restaurant overlooking the bay is a treat, and the food was excellent. Some reviews have criticized the service, but we found it to be exceptional during our stay and definitely what you would expect at the St. Regis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai