First, the butler service aided us in making our plans. We arrived to an upgrade to the St. Regis suite, looking straight across the bay at Puff. We dined our first evening in the Grille, and it was beyond outstanding. The weather, for the most part, was cloudy and wet, yet we felt uplifted and relaxed throughout our stay. The spa was outstanding, the butlers were courteous and quick, the concierges knew everything possible and were quick to make arrangements. We would have said we were lucky to connect, as we did, with great places and things to do, but luck wasn't the reason: the hotel staff was the reason. The weather even cooperated by clearing for our helicopter trip, and a tour of the eastern part of the island en route to the airport, arranged by the concierge, topped off a wonderful week. We thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai