The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the views of Hanalei Bay are hard to beat. The staff was very warm, friendly, and extremely helpful. The valets where knowledgeable of the island and always willing to give you information on the "local" places to experience. The very best experience we had was with the photography group located on site, "Pacific Dream". They will do a photography shoot of you on the beach. Ask for Rachel and Ryan, They are really fun to work with and they are two of the nicest people you will every meet. Not to mention that their work is world class. The St. Regis is lucky to have them work at their hotel. We will be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai