We stayed at the St. Regis for 4 wonderful nights last week. We booked through Amex Platinum and I'm SPG Gold, so upon arrival we were offered an upgrade. We had booked a Terrace room w/Mountain View and, even though we were offered an upgrade to an ocean view terrace room, we decided to keep the original room as it was really great with views of a golf course, mountains and the ocean. In addition, it was very private and quiet. Our service at the hotel was awesome. It was my husband's birthday and they brought us up a great dessert a few minutes after we checked in. We also requested a small refrigerator, which was brough immediately (at no charge). Our Amex booking included the daily buffet breakfast at the Makana Terrace and it couldn't have been nicer. Between the views and the food, we looked forward to going there daily. We had stayed at the St. Regis before (when it was still called the Princeville Resort) and although the rooms were pretty much the same (except for the electronics), they were super-comfortable. This place is really gorgeous! Staff was amazing and courteous. I'm definitely planning on staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai