Almost every part of our experience here was disappointing.
The nights we stayed, no real choice for dining ... except the fine dining or overpriced poor in-room service options.
3 star coffee making facilities in the room ... paper cups. really!?!
mini bar non existent
poor refurbishment (you could tell it used to be a sheraton)
I don't want to sound like a bitter traveller.
As i was really looking forward to our stay here.
But some of the basics and fine touches were missing.
It was disappointing and we did all we could to spend as little time on property as possible and explore as much of Kauai as possible (so that was good)
Some great staff.
Amazing sunset view.
Pool side was relaxing.
Our butler - Salome - was fab!
Maybe we are spoilt in Asia.
Everything is over the top and new.
But basically, at the end of the day, i think this hotel was not for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai