We didn't stay at the St. Regis, but we were advised to stop by and check out the most expensive hotel on the island with the million dollar view. We did and it is! What an incredible view of the northern mountain from the hotel. You can actually see a 1000 foot waterfall on the side of the mountain from the hotel. The hotel itself has an enormous winder to see the entire mountain skyline. All I can say is wow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai