But is should be. Very expensive. Rooms nicely furnished and equipped, but not overly large. A room with a view is certainly worth the expense as the best feature of this hotel is the view. The main restaurant is okay, the Kauai Grill, the best one, is worth the trip. So/So beach, but on Hanalei bay which is simply stunning. I am not sure its worth it at full price, but if you can get a deal or special, don't hesitate to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai