Beautiful hotel from the setting, to the service, to the hotel itself. Upon arriving at the hotel, we were warmly welcomed. We occupied a suite while we were there plus an additional room. Since we went in June, we enjoyed beautiful weather. My friends have told me that during the winter, the north side of the island receives substantial amounts of rain, so probably wouldn't stay here during the winter. Peaceful and quiet. Very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai