Beautiful hotel from the setting, to the service, to the hotel itself. Upon arriving at the hotel, we were warmly welcomed. We occupied a suite while we were there plus an additional room. Since we went in June, we enjoyed beautiful weather. My friends have told me that during the winter, the north side of the island receives substantial amounts of rain, so probably wouldn't stay here during the winter. Peaceful and quiet. Very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai