We checked in for two nights, as a couple, May 12, after spending four nights at another very nice hotel resort on the south side of the island. We were very much looking forward to this hotel, which did not disappoint. Check in was quick and a thorough explanation of the property and services given. Our room was spacious and relaxing. The bathroom was adequate, but the tub shower was not easy to access with the old style steps into the tub. Bath amenities were the same ones in other US properties. Would have loved some with an island scent. Water pressure could stand improvement. We much prefer a walk in shower. Maybe we should have requested this. We had a lunch and a dinner at the hotel, Both times on the terrace, as the fine dining room is closed on Sunday and Monday. The view is lovely, even on misty, rainy days. The food was nice enough, but not outstanding considering the price! There is a small coffee and pastry shop on property as well as a gift shop stocking some food and snacks. The beach is small and private feeling. Beautiful trees and grounds and poolside lunch was pleasant under a palm shade cover. The access to the beach and pool is not quick and easy, requiring two different elevators. If you have little ones, you may want a room on a lower level. I must add the weather IS cloudier and more showery on this side of Kauai. If you are a total sun worshiper, be prepared. In conclusion, our stay was excellent and would love to return. Mahalo, St. Regis and Aloha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai