Yes, it's a St. Regis. Yes, it's a luxury resort. But what makes it special? The view! The view of the Na Pali coast from the glass-enclosed lobby is just incredible. I got a partial ocean room view on the second floor which was close to the pool and I could see the beach and the bay from the window. Service is impeccable. The only "complaints"? Not really, but I had stayed at the same property years ago, before the renovation. There was a swim-up bar with metal stools in the pool (the bar stools were underwater), but they got rid of it with renovation. There's still a decent poolside bar though, but no longer a swim-up bar. Also, my room does not have a balcony or lanai, which is usually among Hawaiian resorts. Otherwise, the resort is perfect, or as perfect as any resort can be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai