I first saw the St. Regis on the SPG website several years ago and have wanted to stay at the hotel since that time. My dream became a reality earlier this week - we checked in on Sunday and departed on Tuesday. Our room overlooked the pool and Hanalei Bay - it was one of the finest hotel rooms in which we have ever stayed. The bath products were exceptional, the views from the room breathtaking, poolside staff very helpful (Scott and Noah), front desk (Marissa), and we really liked the idea of being able to check out DVD's from the concierge - we viewed South Pacific which was filmed nearby. It was a remarkable experience which I certainly want to repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai