Enjoying sunset at the St. Regis has become a tradition, and an experience that first timers to Princeville must not miss. Arrive early for a seat on the balcony, or at one of a handful of window seats at the bar, to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a drink or two. A half hour before sunset the bar manager takes great pleasure in opening a bottle of champagne on the viewndeck with a saber to the delight and applause of the crowd. The bar wait staff are excellent sports and great photographers, and will gladly take your photo with the sunset in the background. Don't miss the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai