Enjoying sunset at the St. Regis has become a tradition, and an experience that first timers to Princeville must not miss. Arrive early for a seat on the balcony, or at one of a handful of window seats at the bar, to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a drink or two. A half hour before sunset the bar manager takes great pleasure in opening a bottle of champagne on the viewndeck with a saber to the delight and applause of the crowd. The bar wait staff are excellent sports and great photographers, and will gladly take your photo with the sunset in the background. Don't miss the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai