I really can't say enough great things about the St Regis Princeville. We splurged and booked a room with a lanai and we will definitely do the same when we return. All of the lanai rooms are on the first floor and we had the most amazing view of the pool, ocean and mountains. The lanais have a table and two chairs, which we expected, but also had two loungers. It was perfect for when we wanted to relax, but didn't want to hang by the pool. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. We ate the buffet breakfast each morning...costly, but we ate so much that we never bought lunch so we were getting two meals in one. Ate dinner offsite each night because the two restaurants at the resort are extremely expensive and fairly limited, especially for our 10-year-old and teenager. I highly recommend the Hanalei Dolphin Restaurant about 10 minutes away. Ate there twice and would have gone more if we had discovered it earlier. Perfect sushi and an extensive, reasonably priced menu.
If you decide to splurge and have a massage, I highly recommend Toni. I had a 90-minute massage with her (my birthday present) and it was one of the best I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai