The St. Regis Princeville Resort offers a truly unique Hawaiian experience. The 12 story resort is terraced down a hillside offering most rooms an unobstructed view of Hanalei Bay and the green covered surrounding mountain ranges of the Napali Coast. You are greeted to this view every time you enter both the resort and your room. Truly the best Hawaiian view I have experienced from any resort in the Hawaiian island chain!
As with all my reviews, here are the Pros and Cons:
-Best hotel staff! Every member treats you like a VIP.
-Spacious, comfortable rooms with flat HD TVs and semi-surround speaker system. The bathrooms are large and offer an LED window pane that can obstruct your ocean view (for privacy reasons) at the touch of a button.
-Outstanding gym equipment in two separate workout rooms.
-Beautiful infinity pool with great poolside/oceanside service.
-Complimentary in-room wifi and daily WSJ newspaper service.
-Enjoyable nightly music entertainment in the Lounge. Great sushi offerings as well.
-Mandatory valet ($30/day charge plus tip every time you need your car. The hotel states that this fee is in lieu of a resort fee, but a fee is a fee. Personally, I would like to see resorts diverge from the airline model and bring back a "one price" experience that does not leave the customer feeling nickel and dimed).
-Bland food options at poolside. This is the area that I think the resort can improve the most. They have such wonderful people serving you at poolside, but the food lacks the exciting flavors that can be found at surrounding restaurants in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai