We have been staying at The Princeville regularly since 2002. This was our third visit since the renovation a couple of years ago. The ambience, personalized service, improved decor of the hotel as well as the special attention from all of the staff made this our best stay! The breakfast Buffett is as outstanding as ever - papaya every morning. It was wonderful to see Claradeen and Jimmy again. The beach area is smoothed every morning. Bar service is fast and friendly, an improvement over our last visit. FYI Internet in the room is free. The overnight parking charge is now $30.00 daily. I wish to acknowledge Millton Sgarbi, General Manager, for his special attention that made this stay so memorable. Scott, the concierge, was my wife's SCUBA buddy for a day at the South Shore! Our next stay in June will be the 10th and my wife's birthday as well. Well done Princeville, can't wait to see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai