Without repeating what 900+ travelers have already noted, this is a beautifully done, yet overpriced resort, I almost wish they had some competition. On the plus side: the St Regis makeover is fabulous, service was faultless- we got upgraded to a beach front/terrace room, the grounds impeccable, did I mention the priceless views??? On the negative side, they seemed to have "forgotten" basic hotel amenities: wine cooler- but empty minibar? no water or wine glasses in the room? breakfast buffet entirely repetitive? launge chairs on the terrace but no towels?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai