We had a suite here and it was amazing. We had a small balcony that went out onto some grass that had a breathtaking view. I had the same view from the large bathtub which was so relaxing! We also had a personal butler and the service was outstanding! We loved everything about this resort except for the pool and the beach. For such an amazing hotel you would think that there would be an amazing pool or beach, however, that is not the case. In the 4 days we were there, we only went in the pool once to cool off. The beach was also small as it's right on a reef, however, the snokeling is great. There are so many amazing beaches in the area we just went to a different one each day. It would have been nice to have a great beach close by without driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai