We stayed at the St. Regis for our first trip to Kauai and wonder why one would choose any other high-end accommodations on the island. We had a five-star experience: the food and cocktails were wonderful, the view was amazing, the room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff was amazingly helpful. They greeted us by name and accommodated our every wish from bag-carrying to great recommendations on off-property dining, helicopter tours, traffic advice and hiking trails. We did not need the concierge because the staff was very accurate with their directions and recommendations. As posted by another traveler, the fitness center is disappointing, but with so many hiking trails, walking paths and other activities nearby (golf, kayaking, stand-up paddling), who wants to spend their time in a fitness center?! We look forward to returning to Kauai and the St. Regis as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai