We stayed at the St. Regis for our first trip to Kauai and wonder why one would choose any other high-end accommodations on the island. We had a five-star experience: the food and cocktails were wonderful, the view was amazing, the room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff was amazingly helpful. They greeted us by name and accommodated our every wish from bag-carrying to great recommendations on off-property dining, helicopter tours, traffic advice and hiking trails. We did not need the concierge because the staff was very accurate with their directions and recommendations. As posted by another traveler, the fitness center is disappointing, but with so many hiking trails, walking paths and other activities nearby (golf, kayaking, stand-up paddling), who wants to spend their time in a fitness center?! We look forward to returning to Kauai and the St. Regis as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai