The staff greeted us with genuine warm hospitality and pampered us like we were celebrities. The room has excellent Kona coffee, a refrigerator, wine opener, all the conveniences. The view from our room 402 is the most beautiful I have ever seen. You the feel the beauty here. And we kicked off our honeymoon last night with an excellent dinner at The Makah Terrace, which the lobster corn bisque is a must. Reasonable prices on wine and deliciously prepared dishes for a restaurant of this caliber. We are enjoying it very much (andandante hard to please) and will certainly return as often as possible in the futur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai