The staff at this resort is amazing! From the minute you pull up to the front of the hotel, you feel immensely welcome and at home.
Make sure to take time to chat with Duane at the valet, Jodie at the concierge, Skot at the gift shop, Dawn at the pool bar, and DEFINITELY get a massage from Rain.
The property has great running routes and a fabulous gym - a must have for me when I travel.
The hotel overall is so very beautiful and relaxing - I did not want to leave! The rooms are basically sound proof so you hear nothing and sleep peacefully.
The only downside I found is that the bar and the food are a bit overpriced (I.E., $100+ for breakfast for two - yikes!)
Even if you're not staying at the property, make sure you go and enjoy the views and relax at the pool or spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai