We stayed at the St. Regis Princeville for two nights in April using Starwood Points. This resort is simply amazing. We we offered an upgrade to a junior sweet prior to our arrival and the room was amazing. We had a beautiful view of the bay, sunsets and several rainbows. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. My only complaint would be that the bellman hung my carry on containing my laptop, kindle and camera on the hook on the rack of luggage and it swung off and hit the ground rather hard. My laptop now has a line down the screen when it is at a certain angle. He said "oh, sorry" when it happened. I should have known better than to hand over my carryon. All of the common areas of this resort are absolutely beautiful. We ate at the restaurant by the pool twice and were a bit disappointed. The food was just okay--for the price, you would expect it to be great. If not for these meals, I would rate this resort "Excellent".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai