This place was spectacular and deserving of its 5 star status. The lobby is actually on the 9th floor so you have this amazing view of the ocean from their lobby. It's a luxury hotel in every sense. Obviously you're going to pay a lot to stay here but you will get superb services. Their pool is outstanding. Their jacuzzi/whirlpool though was not as impressive as the water was only luke warm. Obviously the beach is nice. The bar and the food at the bar was actually pretty awesome. The actual hotel restaurants are supposed to be top notch but they were way to expensive for the reviews I saw for them. They gave us free water bottles which is a nice little touch, but I don't recall there being free wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai