We just returned from a 2 week stay at the Princeville villas and we'll go back every year now! It was so wonderful that we purchased the Ownership! The beach is 1st class and the access to the new St. Regis is a very nice "perk". The service at both properties made us think we'd died and gone straight to Heaven! The food was excellent at both resorts also. All in all, I would highly recommend this property to anyone seeking an "Old Hawaii" experience. The peacefulness was the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai