We spent our first time visit to Hawaii in Paradise. The resort was beautiful, our room was very very nice. We enjoyed a villa with a kitchen, very well maintained, and a beautiful view of a sliver of ocean, along with absolutely beautiful green space. The Princeville Westin has a beautiful resort property. Pools for families and for adults only. The restaurant meals were good. We had a great time with our bartender Chris, watching the NCAA and NIT games, comparing our brackets and enjoying Mai Tai's. We did participate in the requisite presentation, however Scott did a great job presenting all of the options and accepted our decision without pressure. We actually left with a tremendous desire to visit the other islands, and perhaps consider Hawaii as a retirement home versus a vacation destination. We highly recommend the Westin Princeville as a great vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai