We were met with smiles from the curbside attendants to the rooms attendants, the service was awesome. Cons: they charge for parking whether you valet or self park, same rate; check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is at 10am; hotel is not on the beach. Pros: after checkout they offered us a complimentary hospitality room for 45 mins to clean up later that day. The hotel is on a cliff with spectacular views of the ocean, and they offer complimentary shuttle to the St.Regis Hotel beach near by. The rooms are very spacious apartments with fully equipped kitchen, dining table, living-room, separate bedroom, large bathroom, washer/dryer, really beautiful. Location is close to many hikes and other activities. Overall this is a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai