My husband and I stayed at this Westin property in January for 9 nights recently. The property is absolutely Beautiful with lovely Flowers and Superb Landscaping, several pools and several hot tubs. We really enjoyed having a kitchenette and the numerous Stainless Gas Grills around the pool where we could picnic and grill our own food! And there is a really picturesque uncrowded beach a short walk away. The Princeville area is really lush and green and they have a shuttle bus that will take you 2 miles to the St. Regis for access to their Beach and a great walking path to jog or run on. We looked at several other resorts while we were on Kauai and when we return we will definitely stay at the Westin again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai