We are owners at Westin Villas and this was out first stay on Kauai. It is a typical Westin property and very similar to the Villas on Maui, but without the beach access. Beach access is available at the nearby St Regis with all amenities. Pool access at the St Regis is NOT included. You can also take the short walk down to the end of Anini beach, or the short 10 minute drive there. Hanalei is a short drive away and the nearby market is almost walkable it is so close.Keep in mind this is not really a typical 'resort' hotel, its an owner based timeshare property. Most of the negative reviews I read don't seem to get that. Overall makes for a great property to see Kauai from, Poipu is a quick 1 hour drive, Lihue, only 45 minutes. We will certainly be back.
We also had a few service calls, some weird bug built a nest behind a patio cushion which they came and took away. Service calls were handled promptly and always followed up with a phone call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai