The Westin in Princeville is near numerous beaches, the Queen's Bath, and hiking trails, and has a fabulous view of the mountains. The rooms are clean and well equipment. The property has amazing areas for families. As a couple without kids, we very much enjoyed the property also. The guests have options to forgo daily housekeeping for a credit towards food on the property, which is a very nice option. The kitchen area was well equipped. The staff was friendly and helpful. The property is clean and sets within a much larger resort/condo area. We took advantage of the St Regis 2 miles away, on the same larger property, for dinner. If you love being outdoors, this hotel is located in a perfect area for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai