This hotel had great service- from
Concierge, housekeeping and both restaurants on the property. The gym was nice. The rooms have washers and dryers (which is a plus) and they provide detergent and dryer sheets for one load. The food at the restaurants was delicious. I found the rooms to be okay- saw a bug so wasn't so keen on the room. There were BBQ grills on the property that was nice. One thing I believe would have gone a long way was a flower lei when u check in and a welcome drink. (Something it's sister property the St. Regis does). Westin guests can use the beach at the St.. Regis but not the pool. There is shuttle service between the two properties. I recommend getting drinks at the St.. Regis (outdoors) - amazing view. I also recommend snorkeling at tunnels beach- one of the best places with coral. I recommend eating at hanalei gourmet cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai