We stayed at the Westin for 8 days and loved it. Three pools, great rooms with full kitchens (in the one bedroom units), a washer and dryer, and a patio. One pool is overlooking the Pacific and has BBQ's with tables right there. We visited the St. Regis and while it does have beach access, the beach is just OK and you can use it as a guest from the Westin and even charge food and drinks to your Westin room. The St. Regis obviously rates higher, but the hotel was congested and stuffy in my opinion compared to a garden setting at Westin. I would stay at the Westin many times over as the room is like a condo versus just a hotel room. Hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai