This is a very nice hotel. Truly a 4 star resort. We stayed in a suite with full kitchen and it was great for our family with 2 kids. The location is best if you stay in the Summer because the beach on the north shore is often too rough for swimming in the Winter. We had to drive all the way to Poipu for snorkeling. Beside that, everything else was close enough to make this hotel our favorite place to stay on kauai w/o breaking the bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai