More than I usually spend on a hotel, but definitely worth it. Beautiful grounds and pool. They have waiters providing drinks and snacks by the pool area. Very nice restaurant with great wine pairings. Delicious tropical drinks. The room was clean and very nicely decorated. Sleek and contemporary. Had a very comfortable bed which Westins are famous for. It was a short drive to Hanalei which was the most beautiful beach we saw on our Hawaiian adventure. The hotel is very close to some great restaurants. Exercise room is a little cramped, but jogging around the hotel and rental home neighborhoods nearby is wonderful. I could have spent the whole week there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai