We stayed at this property through a promotional package that included 5 nights in a studio room, credit for car rental, and a resort credit. We would certainly stay here again if offered the same package. The room had a lovely "island" view, which for us was perfect overlooking a quiet infinity pool and mountains of Kaua'i in the distance. The room was more than large enough for us, and although the kitchen would not support cooking a full meal, we made salads, full breakfasts, and indulged in ahi tuna poke from the local Foodland for dinner. They had nice BBQ areas, although we didn't make use of them. Our room was clean, the bathroom was nice with the big jetted tub and large shower. Although they only did maid service once during our stay, they provided plenty of clean towels and we didn't mind straightening our sheets ourselves each morning. They did remove our trash each morning when we left it outside our door. The grounds on this resort are amazingly beautiful and well maintained, and it truly felt like walking through botonical gardens. Although we were asked to participate in a timeshare presentation, there was no pressure whatsoever when we politely declined. Plus, they gave us some really good sightseeing and restaurants tips! We ate at the market for breakfast once, and it was really nice. Fresh food, reasonable prices - not sure what some of the complaints are about? We also enjoyed the affiliation with the St. Regis. We walked the 4 miles roundtrip to the resort in the mornings, and returned there using valet parking later in the day to enjoy the beach area. Really nice arrangement. We also played golf at the Makai Golf Resort twice, which was really, really nice. Would recommend this resort to my friends. However, will mention that the weather was significantly cooler than Maui, which we went to after leaving Kaua'i. Although I could wear shorts, I did have to wear a light jacket and long sleeve shirt to be comfortable. This is probably typically for February, but I was a little surprised. We also enjoyed whale watching from the resort cliffs that overlook the ocean - a plus for visiting in February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vacatia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai