I stayed at the Westin Princeville in August. I traveled with my 4 year old son and parents. The weather was unusually rainy which made it cool to play in the pool. The rooms were nice as the Westin vacation ownership properties are. The property sits above the ocean on a bluff so there is no immediate beach access. You have to go to another property on a shuttle if you want to spa or go to the beach which is inconvenient. The pool and cabanas are nice. Getting food is very limited at the small grocery and deli. The location is convenient for traveling on the northern coast areas. I would likely not stay here again. If you golf this would be a better location than if you are a family with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai