We spent 6 amazing days there.
The rooms are clean, big and well-stocked, specially the kitchen, so you can buy everything in the supermarket (3 minutes by car) and make a delicious meal in the barbecue outside. They have many all around the Resort.
There are many nice pools, but the best is the whirlpools, very warm to relax in the end of the day.
What is different from the other resorts is that you don't feel in a Hotel, but you have all of the services and facilities if you need.
Hopefully we will return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Starwood, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai