“Average”

Add it.
Paradise Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Greenville, SC
“Average”
Reviewed June 29, 2009

We stopped in the shopping center for an early lunch. We decided on Paradise Bar and Grill since the other restaurants in the center were not open yet. Service was sub-par. Nothing special. The price is decent for Princeville.

Fountain Valley, California
“We love the Paradise Bar & Grill!”
Reviewed June 5, 2009

The Paradise Bar & Grill is a GREAT place to eat! I was a little bit wary after reading the bad reviews of it here, but I went there anyway, because my husband had rejected Kalypso and Hanalei Gourmet's menus, and he really wanted to try the Paradise Bar and Grill! We absolutely LOVED the food and the service! I had the Cajun Ahi salad. I don't even LIKE ahi, and Cajun food is usually too spicy for me, but our very kind and helpful waitress assured me that their Cajun spices were not too spicy. She was right. The fish was DELICIOUS, and the portion was huge! I ate all that I could (the papaya seed dressing was to die for!), and I took the rest of the fish home and ate it for lunch today! So, I had two meals for the price of one! That doesn't happen often for me in Kauai. Most of the restaurants I've visited have less-than-generous portions. Speaking of prices, my salad cost $12, so that means I only paid $6 per meal! Where else can you get that kind of deal on the North Shore? My husband had the grilled fish sandwich, and he enjoyed his food as much as I enjoyed mine. Like I said before, our waitress was WONDERFUL! The service was FAST, too! We were eating our food within 10 minutes of entering the restaurant! That's a rare event on Kauai, too! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to everyone! Did I mention that the French fries were the best I've ever eaten? Don't believe that this place is hard to find, either. It's easy. Just go to the back of the Princeville Shopping Center. There is a parking lot right next to the restaurant. There's a sign, too. It really is easy to find!
What I liked best about the Paradise Bar and Grill was the food, but our waitress was fabulous too! What I liked least was the fact that it's in a shopping center, so there isn't a fabulous view. There is live music on Fridays from 4:00 to 6:00, though, in a little courtyard right next to the restaurant. My husband and I are planning to go over there tonight to check that out.

5 Thank nancywppw
Colorado
“Forgetable”
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Same menu, different place. Nothing new, nothing unusual, nothing local. Selected by location not reputation

1 Thank CO_Trails
CA
“I won't return”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

The first word out of my mouth was Terrible when we left. The food was by far the worst we've had on our many trips to Kauai. The fish and chips for 10,50 was two tiny fish sticks, mostly breading, and stale fries. The teriyaki chicken was tough, dry and the sauce reminded me of cheap fast food sauce.

2 Thank trinityrivernymph
Beaveron, Oregon
“Our favorite fish place in Kauai”
Reviewed December 9, 2008

My husband and I have traveled to Kauai from our home in Beaverton, Oregon many times. We stay in Princeville several weeks at a time, so we have eaten at the Paradise Bar and Grill on many occasions. We love it! You can't beat their catch of the day fish sandwich, as the price is right and the portion is generous. We've had good service, and the open atmosphere is pleasant. We've been other places for an ahi sandwich, but we have to say that Paradise Bar and Grill is our favorite!

2 Thank SandiAloha