“Go Somewhere Else!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stopped by here for an appetizer and drink. I ordered the Pina Colada and my husband a lemonade, and spring rolls to eat. Yuck! I do not drink much and can usually feel a little bit of a buzz after a half glass of wine. After drinking the whole over-icy drink, I didn't feel a thing! I don't think they put any rum in it. I was determined to finish it because of the price. My husband thought the lemonade tasted like the powder kind, and the spring rolls were small and too deep-fried. The waitress was very nice, though. We just wanted to get out of there!

2  Thank Susan S

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family and I had the displeasure of dining at Paradise Bar and Grill last week. Since I had been eating poorly for days, I splurged for the $18 steamed vegetable plate. After a long wait, I received some baby carrots, broccoli and a baked potato, and the vegetables weren't even steamed. The server saw me tearing into the carrots with a steak knife and agreed they weren't cooked. She took the plate back to spend more time in the steamer, and I had to take it to go since the rest of my family finished their meals. When I got back to the hotel, the vegetables still weren't steamed completely. On top of that, the Pina Colada my wife ordered was awful. After my experience, I talked with some employees at the St. Regis bar and Foodland and they had only negative things to say about this restaurant. One employee said they should be shutting down soon, and rightfully so.

2  Thank MedicalPirate
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The breakfast was only average (mine was cold), they were out of gravy of all things. the biscuits were very good, but small. The waitress, however, was as sweet and attentive as could be. I must mention that she was the only waitress working at prime breakfast hours. Not very good planning.

The prices were kind of high considering there is no ambiance and the food isn't really that good. I doubt that I will stop there again.

2  Thank Lois B
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Food was awful. No tea no mimosa no rice. Not a very Hawaiian place. Sausage very greasy and potatoes frozen and dripping I grease

2  Thank Sue C
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for some Hawaiian ambiance and food. After looking for awhile we happened upon The Paradise Grill. We were disappointed when they didn't have some of the items on the menu. But we were hungry so we ate there anyway.

2  Thank carmine1