“REALLY EXPENSIVE.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2009

The concierge at our condo recommended this restaurant. Yes it is a steakhouse, but I have had better steaks at Golden Corral. For a $35 steak you get to make your own salad (this was the only reason I gave it a poor rating instead of a terrible rating, this was satisfactory), and you get bland rice. The soft drinks are from the bar, so refills are not included.
We have 2 small children and the children's menu starts out at $17!!
I am more than willing to spend $150 for a good meal, this was not one.
I told my wife, the first thing I was doing when we got home was to review this restauant, because I didn't want anyone else to get ripped off.

2  Thank Rebanthony

Reviewed July 13, 2009

The only good thing about this place was the salad bar. Not a large variety, but very fresh. Food was not good. I've had better seafood in Fort Worth at Cotton Patch Cafe for 1/4 of the price. Also, after paying $40 for a meal, they charge $2.75 for drink refills. And last but not least, the place was run down and filthy.
Save your money, go somewhere else...

1  Thank vgrsmith
Reviewed June 21, 2009

It had been a while since I was here, and we went back again recently. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, I think we had the same waiter from years ago, when I was last here, He was very friendly. Make sure you get the mushroom app. it was really good.

Reviewed June 4, 2009

The steak at this restaurant was very good and they also had an excellent salad bar. For $1 more you can have a baked potato(that's what we did) instead of rice or fries. Service was outstanding. Server was not rushed and exhibited the aloha spirit. She stood and talked to the people at all of the tables she was serving and appeared genuinely interested in everyone. This is probably only the 2nd time we have eaten steak while we were on Kauai, but we would definitely go to CJ's again.

Reviewed May 17, 2009

Easily the worst meal on our vacation and probably the worst meal that I have ever paid for. Cold steamed artichoke, lobster so over-cooked I thought I was chewing on an old tire. The ahi steak my wife had was seared on the outside but cold in the middle. To top off rude bartender.

1  Thank DeekSeattle