“rehersal dinner for 20”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the best meals I have had in a long time. Definitely try the lobster! And the Fresh Crab cakes...too die for! The salad bar was small but vegetables/fruit were fresh and the fruit native to the island. Yummy! We were part of a rehearsal dinner party of 20, and they had no problem sitting and accommodating such a large group. Workers were friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable concerning Kauai. Nice atmosphere and even better sitting on the back porch.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I both had the mahi mahi special which was pretty good. Above average salad bar. My cosmo was watered down- one of the worst ones I have ever had. Excellent service. I marked the restaurant down for two reasons. We ate outside on their patio which is right next to the highway, so little atmosphere, and for the terrible drink. Otherwise, the food was good, but not special. Also, a little on the pricey side.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were stuck for dinner and stumbled upon CJ's. The seafood was very good. Atmosphere OK. Service was good.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great burgers at a reasonable price and the best mai tai I had on Kauai. It was hard to find good food at reasonable prices in Princeville, but we soon decided that if we have a late lunch, we could skip the $30+ dinners. This restaurant was a good choice.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a favorite on the north shore of Kauai. However, call for reservations as they are usually busy. Don't forget to bring your money -- very pricey!