We recently returned from a beautiful few days at this fabulous hotel. We had an oceanfront suite on the fifth floor which lived above and beyond our expectations. The room was huge, opulent, warm and inviting. The bed was heavenly. Like sleeping on a cloud, it was very hard to get out of bed in the morning just for the sheer luxury of the crisp clean sheets and the mattress that enveloped your every move. The bathroom was enormous with a gorgeous separate shower, bath with spa and a separate toilet with heated toilet seat accompanied with a panel on the wall which gives you the option of having the services of a bidet should that be your choice. Our balcony went the full length of the suite having doors leading from both living and bedroom areas with lovely balcony furniture to gaze upon the beautiful ocean and manicured tropical grounds. The staff were outstanding. Courteous, very friendly and professional. Nothing was ever a problem and all your requests are attended to with the utmost care.
The swimming pool area is unique in itself with all areas having a lagoon type atmosphere, so you can swim wherever you like, be it amongst wonderful cascading waterfalls and manmade beaches. An absolute delight for all ages and perfectly relaxing.
Restaurants are fabulous. A great range for all tastes and diets. We spent our 27th wedding anniversary at Donderos. An exceptional atmosphere, great service and delightful meal. We decided to have in room dining for breakfast each morning. Sitting on the balcony overlooking the ocean and the beautiful grounds, was certainly memorable and a divine way to begin the day.
On the whole, this superb hotel delivered in every respect. We are definitely planning a return visit next year. With such superb service and ambience, we highly recommend a stay for that special occasion. It is a bit pricey, but worth every cent!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the true essence of paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa. Set on the soothing white sands in Poipu, on Kauai’s sunny south shore, this luxury resort unfolds on over 50 acres of lush gardens. The resort’s classic Hawaiian architecture with open courtyards and lush gardens welcomes the tropical breeze. Freshly renovated rooms blend clean simple lines with Hawaiian design elements to create a private retreat. A water wonderland awaits with a quiet adult area, lava-rock river pool, waterslide, and saltwater lagoon. Play championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample delicious island flavors at one of six restaurants. And for a spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa where open-air treatments use island-fresh botanicals to refresh and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Poipu